Thermolock KF-S 012 A1 class noninflammable filling profuct is economical, multipurpose and produced as white or grey-colored preferably. Thermolock KF-S 012 A1 noninflammable filling is designed to be used on the surfaces requiring noninflammable covering such as electrical shafts and to decrease the waste cost in the occasion that waste is excess on the surface levelling of walls or on the spots which needs to have a thick layer of insulated screed. It provides heat, sound and fire insulation; it does not have any decorative feature
||25 kg. Kraft Pouch
||White Granular Powder
||0,060 (W/mk) T1
||1,638 (N/mm') CSII
||0,312 (kg/m'min 0.5) W1
||Machine or Steel Trowel
||1 cm/m2 appr. 5 kg
POITNS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
- KF-S 012 Thermolock should be used in its totality as 1 bag because of its content.
- The product should be mixed with the help of a mixer or concrete mixer (for minimum 6 minutes).
- Thermolock KF-S 012 should not be mixed with more water than the stated amount (15lt).
- More water should not be added if waiting period of any grout prepared with Thermolock KF-S 012 takes a longer time in the boat for any reason and the grout loses its consistency. It is only necessary to mix the grout with a low speed mixer in order to renew the consistency. If Thermolock KF-S 011 applies over painted surfaces, mineral plaster and other coatings, purge the surface approximately at a rate of 70% by using paint remover chemicals, surface abrasion or other similar methods.
- If Thermolock KF-S012 applies over painted surfaces, mineral plaster and other coatings, purge the surface approximately at a rate of 70% by using paint remover chemicals, surface abrasion or other similar methods.
- Onto the KF-S 012 Thermolock A1 Filling Material, Thermolock KF-S 011 exterior coating for outdoors, Thermolock KF-S 020 interior coating for indoors as a 1 cm-thick final layer should be applied.